Wednesday 3 September 2008

LAWRENCE ROPER

Dear dear friend, modest magician, all round talented wizard, and a former beardy weirdy (pre. face rug craze) has this to say for himself. "I'm an artist officially known as , friends know me as Log, my Japanese friend calls me Logu Logu. Although born in the big smoke, I was raised in the countryside and now reside in the second biggest city. I like to draw pictures and take photographs. I run , I co-run the , and The Framers, I make funny noises with musical instruments and records under the moniker and I still spank the plank (skateboard, not masturbate! although i still do that too), now and then, when the opportunity arises.

1 comment:

Ben Javens said...

did log steal a collie (dog not flower) and stick it on his chin? never before have i seen his chin locks flow so long.